Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wonderful...Happy endings...?


I am just trying to figure out why a lot of stories are happy endings. We all have our dreams of happy endings. I am just so sick of stories having happy endings. It is not just in books earthier. I can not TELL you how many rewrites of the Cinderella movie I have seen. I mean come on people that many rewrites of the same story. They always end up the boy meets the girl of their dreams and they fall in love and everyone is happy. It almost always is a happily ever after ending.

I know that not every book or story is like that, because I have read some really good books that have some sad endings otherwise not happy ones. I do like some stories that end in happily ever endings. I am just saying that it gets really old.

Everyone knows that there are not always happy endings in life. You can always have that dream life that makes your nightmares go away. Ugr....I need to quit fighting with myself. I am just saying that I guess that I am in the middle, because I like both.

2 comments:

Lily said...

You are like me,I am in the middle too, because I like both. You have a good point, happy ending get boring sometimes. (I agree with you about the Cinderella rewrites.)

Bailey said...

Rachael that was a good post. It sounds very intresting. I wish I had a blog to write kool things on.