Thursday, May 14, 2009

Challenges to face


The challenges that have faced me this 6th grade year are very little. I have faced the challenge of not passing the OAT but I think I did good. I was faced with a new class and people that I haven't been in a class with. Then I had to find friends in my new class. At the begging of the year I did not know if I would fit in, but I am sure that that is what everyone thinks on their first day of the year. I did not know if I would get good grades and, to tell you the truth I was really dreading giving up the summer for school.


I have no clue about what I will face when I get older. Well, I do know that I will have a lot of choses that I will have to make for myself. What collage to go to. What I want to be when I get older. Just things that I already know that I will have to face. I have NO clue what Jr. High will be like starting all over again. I will have to start from the begging, as if I don't know anything. I just hope I am not helpless next year.

No comments: