Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ohio Achevment Test (OAT)

Here in Ohio the sixth grade students of the Logan Elm school district have taken their OAT's and have turned them in. Now I am not a big fan of testing, but I think that I did a good job as a student. I don't like any kind of test, but if it is for yourself then you should do your best.

I have herd a lot of kids my age tell me that they don't care about their grades. It really makes me mad how students don't even try to pass. When Mr. McGuire gives us a work sheet for extended response I usally get a half way decent grade. On the other hand I may look at a person across the room that will just simply say to my face " Oh well, I don't care its not like it matters to me". That just makes me soooo mad I could just smack them across the face...., I just don't get how people can go to school everyday not knowing anything and going home and still not knowing anything.

Honestly I think that we just might get an exellent grading on the OAT, wish us luck!!!!!!!!

No comments: